Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweet Basil! I loved this book~class!

Everyone once in a while I go to a training class at work that I think that was worth every minute of time not spent in the "office". This past week, I had the opportunity to go through 2 days of Fierce training. No, there wasn't anything physical to it. It was about having conversations and about how they are the relationship. Have you ever said, "I just don't know how to talk to him/her about it."? It also goes into the concept that relationships steadily disintegrate, one failed or missing conversation at a time, which really resonated with me. Think about college friends that are no more or even failed marriages of friends..."all of a sudden it was like we weren't married anymore". The book I believe was originally intended for personal relationships but has crossed over into the business world, particulary as it relates to coaching and dealing with conflict.

No comments: