Thursday, July 10, 2008

An 80/20 recipe...

I was able to "loan" my house to a friend to host her graduation party last week. I wanted to contribute some type of food item, but wasn't very prepared considering it was during the work-week/4th of July kickoff. So, I found this recipe for a dip...I did not have the parsley or the dill but it was still good! I really do believe in the 80/20 rule!

Feta Herb Dip
15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives

Place beans, yogurt, feta, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper in a food processor and puree until smooth. Add herbs; puree until incorporated. Chill until ready to serve

No comments: