Saturday, February 2, 2008

StrengthsFinder



"To build strengths, you must first discover your greatest talents." The book goes on to encourage you to make an "investment" in those strengths to get the most from them.


This book is a fun and insightful way to find out more about yourself. And, it's an easy application in the workplace. I also encouraged Awesome Jen who is looking for a new career to take the assessment as she proceeds through her "adventure".


It's about $11. You get a code in the book and then go online to do the assessment. In return, you receive a relatively detailed report. I must admit someone guessed what my most primary strength would be and they were correct. My Top 5 were:

Woo
Communication
Strategic
Relator
Achiever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My themes are similar:

Woo
Positivity
Communication
Empathy
Input

I've made a career change based on these results. From a banking institution drone to a chemical dependency counselor... Life is good!