Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chanel Mascara

There's never enough time to shop and my priorities in terms of shopping have been: work suits, shoes for work, clothes for the weekend, attire for anything special and then makeup. I generally end up buying random makeup at Target which is okay, but good makeup can really be worth it. So, about once a year, I go to Saks or VonMaur and buy some new expensive makeup....which brings me to my Chanel mascara. I LOVE this mascara. It was definitely not one of those makeup purchases...where I didn't think it was worth it. It runs around $20. I like my powder and lip gloss from Chanel as well, but nothing beats the mascara!

3 comments:

T said...

Sephora is one of my favorite places to go to - even online. I haven't tried the Chanel mascara, but Laura Mercer is good too, and $2 cheaper. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. Makeup is hard b/c you feel like once you use it once, you really cannot return it...or you just don't have time.

Anonymous said...

What does anyone think about waterproof mascara? I really love its stamina, but using remover is a pain.