Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

We only have a babysitter for a few hours tonight, so my husband and I are going to go out to dinner -- early and then head home for a peaceful New Year's Eve together. I would like to start out at Alana's for a cocktail -- she juices all her cocktail mixers and then head over to ...The Refectory. The Refectory is not as funky as Alana's..in fact it is very French and formal, but very good. It also has an outstanding wine list. I like to do the little bar menu and hang out at the bar and snack. (Ohio is a totally smoke-free state now which makes bars much more enjoyable!)

P.S. I am taking some advice from the book Julie/Julia project. I am not going to tell my friends about my blog for a few weeks. On the other hand, I feel like I am talking to myself!

P.P.S. I am going to purchase a digital camera today. I was a film-holdout but I really need the convenience of digital photos if I am going to add pictures of my food to the blog.

No comments: