Friday, December 28, 2007

Back to why am I doing this...

As you can tell, I am really into this -- right now. Let's see how my enthusiasm is when I am back in the thick of work. (This is typically one of the slowest weeks of work for us corporate folks.) Anyway, I should clearly define my strategy to you...maybe through themes. So, what are my themes for this blog?
1. Easy recipes that you can make when you come home from work with things that are stocked in your pantry. (I will give you some suggestions.) I will also share some more complex recipes for the weekend.
2. Recommended cooking utensils
3. Restaurant suggestions
4. Balancing work and home
5. Maybe a few other opinions on unrelated subjects here and there when I can't resist (At work -- it's called straying from our agenda)
6. And, as with everything...it should evolve and adapt overtime. Relevance is certainly a key to having a successful career or blog!

No comments: